Your digital trip journal for private vehicles used for business purposes
The advantages of fleetBasic at a glance
- 100% control of the data by the driver
- Simple tax certificate for field service usage share
- Simple creation of expense reports
- Digital trip journal export compliant with Swiss tax authorities
- Access to autoSense partner services for the driver
from CHF 5.- car / mth
One-time: OBD-II autoSense Adapter from CHF 69.- / car
Do you have any questions?
Would you like an individual offer?
New fleetBasic users can be created quickly and easily via the intuitive admin tool. Personal data of the drivers are 100% under their control. Journeys can be intuitively recorded by the user via the autoSense app and classified according to individually definable criteria. If required, these can be made available to the fleet manager for invoicing.
You want to protect the privacy of your employees? So do we. Thanks to extensive setting options, you can protect them in the best possible way for every type of use - in compliance with Swiss legislation.
Select the different vehicle usage types in the table below to see which data, and for which usage type, is transferred into and displayable within the fleetPro admin portal.
Tax-compliant, digital trip journal
In order to comply with tax-relevant requirements, such as maximum share of business usage, FABI conformity for company cars, plausibility check for field service usage share, comuting trips, flat-rate expense allowances and more, the trip journal, which is recognised by the Swiss tax authorities, can be easily exported and attached to the tax return.
The trip journal collects the following information:
- Name and date of the trip
- Start address & departure time
- Destination address & arrival time
- Total driving time and distance driven
- Trip category and notes
Other popular app features
- Analysis of the driving behaviour
- Warning messages in case of damage or theft
Constantly growing ecosystem
Via the autoSense app, drivers have direct access to numerous services that simplify everyday driving.
- Cashless Refuel
- Dextra Insurance
- Zurich Insurance
- AMAG garage service
... and new ones are being added all the time.