Individual fleet management - seamlessly integrated
The advantages of fleetAPI at a glance
- REST API interfaces for static and dynamic telematics data
- Easy integration into existing applications or third-party systems
- Access to vehicle usage data, both in real time and historically
- Extend the functionality of your existing fleet systems as needed
Details about the APIs and costs on request
Do you have any questions?
Would you like an individual offer?
With autoSense fleetAPI, numerous, extensively documented interfaces, for access to the telematics data within the autoSense Car-Cloud, are available to you. We also actively support you with the integration into your existing fleet applications or third-party systems. This way, you can retain the existing architecture of your fleet solution, whilst at the same time expand its functionality and application possibilities many times over.
fleetAPI provides access to a wide range of telematics data within the autoSense Car-Cloud, such as:
- GPS position
- Recorded trips
- Fuel level and battery status
- DTC & MIL error codes
- Driving behaviour
If you have a need for additional data, our development team is eager to implement your requirements.
Choose one of 3 fleetAPI packages or a combination of the three, for your successful system integration. We can provide additional API interfaces on request.
Basis telematics data
- Fuel level (in litres or percent)
- Distance travelled
Extended telematics data
- Error codes of the vehicle diagnostic system (DTC)
- Diagnosis of the dashboard's engine light (MIL)
- OBD-II Adapter plug/unplug events
- Battery status
- VIN (Vehicle Identification number)
GPS data & driving behavior
- Current GPS position
- Historical GPS tracking
- Driving behaviour information
(acceleration, braking, cornering)
You want to protect the privacy of your employees? So do we. Thanks to extensive setting options, you can protect them in the best possible way for every type of use - in compliance with Swiss legislation.
Select the different vehicle usage types in the table below to see which data, and for which usage type, is transferred into and displayable within the fleetPro admin portal.