Join many other happy drivers who have parking meters in their pockets. It's the fastest and easiest way to pay for parking - now even with your wallet in mind, as your parking is automatically terminated by autoSense when you leave your parking space.
Until 30 July '21, all new EasyPark customers can get a CHF 5* credit with the code "Easy2021".
Don't pay a centime too much
- Start/extend your parking ticket on the go with the EasyPark function in the app
- No change or parking ticket necessary
- Only pay for actual parking time (credit card)
- All parking receipts available in the app
- Available in Switzerland and 16 other European countries
But first things first.
To be able to use EasyPark with the autoSense app, first activate the EasyPark service under "Services".
Simply click on EasyPark under "Discover services". On the following page, activate the service by clicking on "Add service". And the first step is already done.
EasyPark App download
Then download the EasyPark app from the App Store or Google Play (see links below) onto your smartphone.
As soon as you have registered in the EasyPark app, the connection with autoSense is automatically established and a pink "e" appears on your dashboard in the autoSense app. Now you can enjoy the benefits of digital parking.
And this is how it works
Select your parking zone in the autoSense app and you will be redirected to EasyPark.
Set the expected parking time and press Start. Something comes up? Don't worry, you can simply extend your parking time.
autoSense stops the booked parking time as soon as you drive away, when the set parking time is reached or when it is stopped manually in the app.
You secure the parking credit as follows
- Download EasyPark app
- Fill in registration and indicate a valid payment method (no payment required
- Enter promotion code Easy2021
- The parking credit of CHF 5 will be credited to your account automatically, only until 30 July 2021.
To benefit from this offer, you must not have used EasyPark before and you must register as a new user - the promotional code can only be redeemed before starting your first parking transaction. As this offer is only valid in Switzerland, you must provide a local telephone number when registering. Parking credits are vouchers issued for promotional purposes and therefore cannot be redeemed for cash. The credit can be used within 14 days from the activation of the promotional code. EasyPark reserves the right to suspend EasyPark user accounts or cancel parking credits if EasyPark detects any activity that EasyPark has reason to believe is abusive, fraudulent or in breach of EasyPark's Terms and Conditions.
The contract for the EasyPark Partner Service is between you and EasyPark. autoSense is not responsible for this service, its functions or content. Please contact EasyPark directly if you have any questions about this service.
Parking is also easy
We have your parking space on the screen
- Find the nearest parking zone thanks to your car's GPS
- Select the parking space and pay
- If you leave earlier than indicated, we will stop the parking meter for you and you will only pay for the actual parking time.