YOUR NEW ROLE
Together with the Operations team, you will take care of daily business activities and carry out vehicle, software and hardware testing to make sure that our customers' vehicles, in combination with autoSense , are running as they should.
Our goal is to provide creative and sustainable solutions for our customers and our team, so that the customer experience is always better and our internal processes run like clockwork.
Through your on-the-job learning of our various systems, tools and codes, you will be able to support the team in proactively identifying problems and independently taking action to prevent them.
Together with you, our creative and bold solutions will shape autoSense culture and development in the future.
THE JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- you are ready for a job that brings new challenges every day and thus demands a lot of flexibility from you.
- you have an interest in cars and driving, so you can have fun testing the latest vehicles on the Swiss car market.
- you enjoy working with software and hardware and have an affinity for the combination of new technologies and innovations for the intelligent networking of vehicles.
- you can easily understand customer needs and have already gained experience in customer support / communication.
- you can communicate with customers in German. Additional knowledge of Italian is an advantage. In our office, you can communicate with your colleagues in English.
Hello - we are autoSense.
We are a young start-up of Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance and we develop services for private individuals and fleet managers around the smart connectivity of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter, we create the almost perfect digital assistant for our customers' cars.
We are looking for new team members who will contribute and lead the way - and inspire others to do the same. We are a good fit for curious people who want to continuously develop themselves on different levels. At autoSense you take responsibility, open yourself to new discoveries and influence the quality of our products with your contribution.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a young, dynamic team with more than 10 nationalities, which is why we have an exciting cultural diversity. We believe in flat hierarchies and quick decisions. Besides many benefits and a fair compensation, we take over 2/3 of your Swisscom Mobile contract, offer you flexible work/home office options, a central office in Kreis 4 with access to the roof terrace and of course a free autoSense adapter.
Greta is our Operations Lead and is looking forward to your application. After reviewing your documents, she is eager to get to know you on the phone. This would be followed by a formal interview, where you would get a deeper insight into the day-to-day operations tasks and get to know other members of our team. The final step is an interview with our management to complete the process.
Greta is looking forward to meeting you! email@example.com