YOUR NEW ROLE
As a new team member in the sales department you will be responsible for the acquisition, successful closing and further development of potential and existing B2B fleet customers. Furthermore, you will drive and enrich our internal product development thanks to your feedback from the field.
You will embody the autoSense face and mouthpiece to our existing fleet customers as well as prospective customers, thus communicating our values and competencies to the outside world.
THE JOBIS FOR YOU IF
- you are a winning, solution-oriented "doer type" and love people and interacting with them.
- you are confident in negotiating and closing deals.
- you are ready for a job that brings new challenges every day and thus demands a lot of flexibility and willingness to travel in D-CH andF-CH from you.
- you can easily understand customer needs and have already gained a few years of experience in sales or similar functions. Ideally in the automotive industry.
- you are interested in and enthusiastic about the combination of new technologies and innovations for the intelligent networking of vehicles.
- you can communicate business fluently in German and understandably in French with business customers. In our office you can communicate with your colleagues in German and English.
We are a young start-up of Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance. We develop solutions and services for private individuals and fleet managers around the intelligent networking of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter we create the perfect digital assistant for our customers' vehicles.
We are looking for new team members who can contribute and lead the way and inspire others to do the same. We are a good fit for curious people who want to continuously develop themselves on different levels. At autoSense you take responsibility, open yourself to new discoveries and influence the quality of our products with your contribution.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a young, dynamic team with more than 10 nationalities, which is why we have an exciting cultural diversity. We believe in flat hierarchies and quick decisions.
In addition to many benefits and fair compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work / home office options
- a central office in Zurich's Kreis 4 with access to the roof terrace
- For business trips you have access to our modern, top equipped pool vehicle.
We are already looking forward to your application. After reviewing your documents and suitability, we are looking forward to a first meeting with you via video call. This would be followed by a formal interview, where you will get deeper insights into the job and meet other members of our team. The last step is an interview with our management to complete the process.