Note: We accept applications from applicants residing in Switzerland and the EU.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join our agile software development team. You will be familiar with REST APIs and microservices as well as mobile app development with Flutter. We are looking for a person with a positive attitude and the ability to get things done. You will be part of a small, agile team that works closely with the operations and product teams to develop and maintain the autoSense Connected Car apps.
THE JOB IS EXACTLY RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE FOLLOWING TASKS
- Creation of front-end and back-end services in the autoSense Connected Car Cloud
- Deploy, monitor, support and maintain these microservices
- You work closely with the product and operations teams to develop new exciting solutions or improve existing solutions for our private and business customers
- You ensure quality by conducting code reviews and proactively taking initiatives to revise or improve existing services.
- Provision of 3rd level support when necessary
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience in development with Flutter
- Typescript experience (2 years) in Node.JS as well as development of backend services and REST APIs
- Experience in release management
- Experience with Git
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Very good verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of container-based services (Docker)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience in development with AWS services: e.g. AWS ECS, Fargate, Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS and API Gateway
- Experience or willingness to learn DevOps practices (e.g. service monitoring, setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines).
- Experience with "Big Data", AI, ML technology is welcome
- German language skills
HOW WE WORK
- Daily deployment - we commit daily and deploy several times a day using Continuous Delivery Pipelines in production.
- We work closely with the product team to define and plan new services.
- We leverage the benefits of microservices architecture
- We rely heavily on the infrastructure of established cloud service providers (AWS) so that we can focus on actual development
Hello - we are autoSense.
We are a young start-up from Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance and develop services for private individuals and fleet managers around the intelligent networking of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter, we create the almost perfect digital assistant for our customers' cars.
We are looking for new team members to contribute and lead the way - and inspire others to do the same. We are a good fit for curious people who want to continuously develop on different levels. At autoSense you take responsibility, open yourself to new discoveries and influence the quality of our products with your contribution.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a young, dynamic team with more than 10 nationalities, which is why we have an exciting cultural diversity. We believe in flat hierarchies and quick decisions. Besides many benefits and a fair compensation, we take over 2/3 of your Swisscom Mobile contract, offer you flexible work/home office options, a central office in Kreis 4 of Zurich with access to the roof terrace and of course a free autoSense adapter.
Manon is CPO of autoSense and is looking forward to your application. After reviewing your documents, she is looking forward to a first short virtual meeting with you. This would be followed by a formal interview where you will get deeper insights into tasks and meet other members of our team. The last step is an interview with other members of the management to complete the process.