We are autoSense - a young company from Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance. We want to build an open, Swiss ecosystem that completely redesigns the connection between driver and vehicle. To this end, we develop services for private individuals and photo managers around the intelligent networking of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter, we are creating the near-perfect digital assistant for our customers' cars.
We need reinforcement in our marketing team and are looking for you - yes you!
Digital Marketing Trainee (m/f/d) | 80% -100%). Duration: 6 months, with option for permanent position
You want to become a digital marketing expert and can already find creative and courageous solutions beyond the existing. You are an upbeat, ambitious, humorous, structured, writing-enthusiastic and text-sure person who enriches our marketing team. You are motivated to help shape existing activities and support the content creation of our digital social media channels and customer engagement. This includes a variety of tasks that give you an exciting insight into the start-up and mobility world.
We are looking for new team members who will contribute and lead the way - and inspire others to do the same. We are a good fit for curious people who want to continuously develop themselves on different levels. At autoSense you take responsibility, open yourself to new discoveries and influence the quality of our products with your contribution.
What are you gonna do?
- Maintenance of the website and social media accounts
- Regular production of the autoSense newsletter (editorial planning, dispatch, reporting)
- Support with further digital marketing measures and with the implementation of customer engagement measures (in app, online, etc.)
- Cooperation with the other teams in the development and optimisation of communication measures
- Support and participation in the design of communication materials
What do we expect from you?
- Advanced or completed studies (Bachelor or Master), with focus on marketing, business administration or communication sciences
- Independent, self-reliant and structured way of working
- Creative streak with analytical understanding and sensitivity for text, tonality and visual language
- First experiences and knowledge in the field of digital marketing (e.g. in SEA, websites and content maintenance)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English, additional foreign languages (FR, IT) are desirable.
What do we offer you?
We are a young, dynamic team with more than 10 nationalities, which is why we have an exciting cultural diversity. We believe in flat hierarchies and quick decisions. Besides many benefits and a fair compensation, we take over 2/3 of your Swisscom Mobile contract, offer you flexible work/home office options, a central office in Kreis 4 with access to the roof terrace and of course a free autoSense adapter.
How does that work?
Send us your complete documents by e-mail to email@example.com. Nicolas, our CMO, is looking forward to your application. After reviewing your documents, he is looking forward to a first meeting with you by phone. This would be followed by a formal interview, where you will get a deeper insight into the marketing tasks and get to know other members of our team. The last step is an interview with other members of the management team to complete the process.