Your new role
As part of the sales team, you will take care of the support and further development of our sales partners. You will also drive and enrich our internal development thanks to your feedback from the field.
Our goal, together with our partners, is to ensure the growth of autoSense through creative and sustainable concepts.
You will be the autoSense face and mouthpiece for our business partners and thus carry our values and competencies to the outside world.
Together with you, our creative and bold solutions will shape autoSense culture and development in the future.
This job is for you if
- you are a winning "doer" and love people and interacting with them.
- you are ready for a job that brings new challenges every day and thus demands a lot of flexibility and willingness to travel in D-CH and F-CH from you.
- you can easily understand customer needs and have already gained a few years of experience in sales / customer support or similar functions. Ideally in the automotive industry.
- you are interested in and enthusiastic about the combination of new technologies and innovations for the intelligent networking of vehicles.
- you can communicate fluently in German and French with partners and customers. In our office you can communicate with your colleagues in English.
We are a young start-up of Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance. We develop solutions and services for private individuals and fleet managers around the intelligent networking of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter, we create the perfect digital assistant for our customers' vehicles.
We are looking for new team members who can contribute and lead the way and inspire others to do the same. We are a good fit for curious people who want to continuously develop themselves on different levels. At autoSense you take responsibility, open yourself to new discoveries and influence the quality of our products with your contribution.
What we offer
We are a young, dynamic team with more than 10 nationalities, which is why we have an exciting cultural diversity. We believe in flat hierarchies and quick decisions. In addition to many benefits and fair compensation, we offer you flexible work/home office options, a central office in Zurich's Kreis 4 with access to the roof terrace and of course a free autoSense adapter. For business trips you have access to our modern, top equipped pool car.
Massimo is our Head of Sales and is looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com. After checking your documents and suitability, he is looking forward to a first meeting with you on the phone. This would be followed by a formal interview, where you will get a deeper insight into the job and meet other members of our team. The final step is an interview with our management to complete the process.