YOUR NEW ROLE
As a new team member in the sales department you will be responsible for the acquisition, successful closing and further development of potential and existing B2B fleet customers. Furthermore, you will drive and enrich our internal product development thanks to your feedback from the field.
You will embody the autoSense face and mouthpiece to our existing fleet customers as well as prospective customers, thus communicating our values and competencies to the outside world.
THE JOBIS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE FOLLOWING TASKS
- Easily understand, implement and maintain B2B customer needs.
- Ready for a job that brings new challenges every day and thus requires a lot of flexibility and willingness to travel in D-CH and F-CH.
- As a winning, solution-oriented "doer" type, you love people and interacting with them.
- Interest and enthusiasm in combining new technologies and innovations for intelligent vehicle connectivity.
- Identification of new potential customers
- Prepare and hold presentation and sales meetings
- You acquire a profound know-how of the various B2B markets and the communicative tools for targeted calls with different stakeholders
- In close exchange with our management and the sales team, you actively contribute to the achievement of the company goals
- You prepare project and strategy meetings, milestones meetings and also personally participate in client meetings
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- University of applied sciences degree or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales, distribution or similar functions, ideally from the automotive industry
- Communicate fluently in German and French with business customers.
- You love to move outside your comfort zone and work with high motivation, independence and initiative
- You describe yourself as customer-oriented, assertive, and success-oriented and have a great deal of stamina
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, and a straightforward communication characterize you
- You are flexible and a reliable, respectful and humorous team player
- MS Office applications are part of daily business
- Business management knowledge is an advantage
- In our office you can communicate with your colleagues in German and English
We are a young start-up of Swisscom, AMAG and Zurich Insurance. We develop solutions and services for private individuals and fleet managers around the intelligent networking of cars. With the autoSense app and our adapter we create the perfect digital assistant for our customers' vehicles.
We are looking for new team members who can contribute and lead the way and inspire others to do the same. We are a good fit for curious people who want to continuously develop themselves on different levels. At autoSense you take responsibility, open yourself to new discoveries and influence the quality of our products with your contribution.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a young, dynamic team with more than 10 nationalities, which is why we have an exciting cultural diversity. We believe in flat hierarchies and quick decisions.
In addition to many benefits and fair compensation, we offer:
- Flexible work / home office options
- a central office in Zurich's Kreis 4 with access to the roof terrace
- For business trips you have access to our modern, top equipped pool vehicle.
We are already looking forward to your application. After reviewing your documents and suitability, we are looking forward to a first meeting with you via video call. This would be followed by a formal interview, where you will get deeper insights into the job and meet other members of our team. The last step is an interview with our management to complete the process.